BOC John

Ted A McCoy tcmc49 at AIRMAIL.NET
Sat May 3 09:48:38 EDT 1997

John,

Thanks for the info. I am eager to check out the Brain Surgeons. I've
scanned your FAQ but I plan to read it more deeply a second time. I'll
keep you updated on any unique findings...I've been flipping through an
alchemy book and finding some interesting quotes about stars, keys and
gardens...Wasn't it Aleister Crowley who said "every man and woman a
star.."? Oh well, we'll see what happens. By the way your FAQ has been
real helpful!

Ciao!  cheryl  (oh by the way, the address says Ted cause that's my
husband)  :)