HW : London Gig In June!!!

Jon Jarrett jaj20 at HERMES.CAM.AC.UK
Sun May 4 12:48:29 EDT 1997

On Sat, 3 May 1997, Ron Jennings wrote:

> >         God damn it! That would be the perfect way to celebrate the end
> of
> > my Finals - if PT weren't playing in Cambridge the same day... does
> anyone
> > have a schedule for the Strawberry Fayre, or know where I could get one?
> > The two on one day in two different towns... it's a million-to-one
> chance,
> > exactly a million-to-one chance...
> >                                    Jazza
> >

> damn, jon, is there really a choice?
> i am considering booking a flight over for that weekend.
> and i'm broke as hell!
> rj

        Don't get me wrong here; I may be wearing my `Signify' t-shirt
right at this moment, but if it comes to one or the other then to London
will I go. I just wanna see them both! And there's an airshow back in
Cambridge the day after, too... I won't be able to hear _anything_ on
Monday! Yours,
                Jon

        |   Spooky peanut terror bringing pain and death!   |
        | Jon Jarrett, Pembroke College, Cambridge CB2 1RF  |
        |               jaj20 at hermes.cam.ac.uk              |