BOC; Fu Manchu/Godzilla

Daniel Wikdahl mpj95wid at MC.HIK.SE
Mon May 5 10:09:40 EDT 1997

At 02:54 PM 5/5/97 GMT+0100, you wrote:
>Daniel Wikdahl <mpj95wid at MC.HIK.SE> wrote:
>> Fu Manchu has now released a cover of "Godzilla", the group features
>> two ex-Kyuss members (the rhythm-section)
>
>     Oj!  Does anyone one know if this Fu Manchu/Kyuss fusion is permament?
>
>Cheers,
>Carl

 Ja, I think so (it is the drummer and bassist from the "Blues for the red
sun" era, one of them is called Brant Björk... I can't remember the others
name). And the last bassist (Scott Reeder) of Kyuss is now playing
in a new band with one or two ex-Fu Manchu members(!) but I can't recall the
name of this band either.

        -Daniel

"Jag har en papegoja -så jag bestämmer" (Rickard Fuchs)

Daniel Wikdahl
Kaptensgatan 2a
S-39 236 KALMAR
SWEDEN