Recording details???

William Duffy xl5 at IINET.NET.AU
Mon May 5 11:32:48 EDT 1997

Hi there everyone

Does anyone out there have any info on when some of the more obscure HW
material was recorded. I am speaking of the ones that crop up on
compilations and the Weird Tapes, such as Phone Home, Elliott, Douglas
in the Jungle, Valium 10, and Where Are They Now?

I am curious as to the recording sessions they are from? I have a
feeling one or two are from the same period as Out and Intake (or is the
In and Outake? I always mix that up, as well as Astounding Sounds).

William