Summerdaze Delayed/Stone Age?

BREVARD Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Mon May 5 13:21:15 EDT 1997

>JS>Well, I don't know for sure, but I've been hearing for at least a few
>weeks that the release date for that CD was May 20th, so this isn't a
>sudden change of plans.  But, I think also that Eric mentioned that they
>recently were still working the legal stuff for BOC's contributions.
>I'm not trying to imply that BOC is holding up the CD, but obviously
the contracts need to be signed before the CD comes out.  Whether or not
they are still working on legal stuff for the other artists I don't
know."

Reasonable explaination and more likely whats happening here.  I'm sure
everyone involved (bands) have different ownership licensing issues to
deal with.  The other possible explaination is the Curse of BOC on cd
continues.  Perhaps since they are trying to include something off EW
the fates continue to conspire against them.  I thinks its penance for
Eric's flirtation with old scratch on 7 Screaming Dizbusters.  8>).

Please note the smiley folks I'm only kidding.

Saw some scenes from the movie the Stoned Age (?) or whatever.  Loved
all the BOC I saw on screen, especially the cutoff  T&M shirt wore by
that Kelly Bundy Clone.  Is this the movie where Eric and Buck make a
cameo at the end?  There was some talk a long time ago about those two
appearing at the end of a flick, thought it might be this one but I