BOC: Bad Channels

Jean-Charles Moriaud Moriaud at MAIL.DEC.COM
Tue May 6 03:53:45 EDT 1997

Nick English wrote:

> I've only been on this list a couple months, but I've seen
> surprisingly little commentary on Demon's Kiss or The Horsemen
> Arrive, the two new tracks BOC did for the Bad Channels soundtrack
> about five years ago. I thought Horsemen was an awesome tune, and
> Kiss wasn't too bad. How many people out there actually own the Bad
> Channels disc? Not that it's new stuff anymore, but if anyone out
> there who's waiting patiently for EW hasn't heard these tunes, I
> highly recommend them. Also, does anyone have any info on Sykotic
> Sinfoney (I think I spelled it right)? They contributed two really
> cool tunes to the soundtrack, but I've never been able to find
> anything else by them.
>
> On a slightly related note, there was some discussion about
> memoribilia that should be in any die-hard BOC fan's collection.
How
> about this one:  An official Cult Brothers T-shirt. Yes, I have
> one...bought it after a super gig at the now-defunct L.I.E. in
> Binghamton, New York many a year ago. Joe was an incredibly
> cool guy, and the original tunes he played should have ended up on
> disc somewhere, especially "A Hot Time in Hell". I vote for Joe as
> the most underrated and least appreciated past or present member of
> the band.
>
> --Nick

I own the "Bad Channels" CD that I only managed to find in Ireland two
month ago. And I keep listening to the "horsemen" in my car nearly
every day since then... I would definitely place this one in my top 5
BöC songs !

Best regards,

Jean-Charles Moriaud
Digital Equipment Corp.