Cult Brothers/Godzilla

Ted Jackson jr. EL84 tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU
Tue May 6 11:58:32 EDT 1997

> From:          "BREVARD Adrian R." <abrevard at SHL.COM>

> Man a Cult Brothers Disc would be great.  Perhaps someone is right, we
> don't talk much about Joe and his contributions to BOC.  As for "Zilla

Joe is indeed a triple threat:  Bassist, Vocalist and songwriter.
Another reason 3OC is only a shadow of the old group.  Even though
Danny's a great musician and a fine singer, he doesn't impress me as
being fully invested in the band.  Same with John on drums.  This is
at the root of 3OC's problems:  BOC had four excellent singers and
composers [well 4 singers, 3.5 composers] and now they have 1.5
singers and 1 writer.  Did Danny have a hand in any of the material
on EW, John?

> wasn't there a remake of this classic a few years ago?  Don't think they
> used the song then probably won't use it now.  Real shame BOC has a lot
> of made for movie music.

I was referring to a major studio update of Godzilla that's already
in the works.  It's supposed to be a huge production.  I'll tell ya
right now, that if BOC's song isn't in the flick, I'll refuse to see
it no matter how good it is...
theo