1985 Concer Vdieo diffierences

langner timothy 96163497 at BROOKES.AC.UK
Tue May 6 13:38:47 EDT 1997

To: Multiple recipients of list BOC-L <BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU>

William wrote:
>I recall reading something about a difference between the original mail
>order version and the retail version of Black Sword.
>
>Wouldn't it be great if they released the entire show, as it must have
>been filmed in its entirety!!!
>
>William

I read in record collect feature on hawkind (1992 sometime) that a 100 copies
of the hawkwind video had been sold via a mialing list and brookes wasn't
happy with it so he reedited it. tkaing aobut 2mins off or something so
Iwondered if my copy of the one worth L30 or the one worth L20.

There is also a video out from visonary featuring 4 extra tracks from the
encore. I wondered if this included the extra edited material from the mailing
list issued version since the mailing lsit was to my knowlege only 2 or 3mins
longer than the gneral realise one so couldn't have included the encore.

May be it did

Timothy Langner
96163497 at Brookes.ac.uk
timlang at hotmail.com
http://members.tripod.com/~timlang/index.html
Status quo: http://members.tripod.com/~timlang/quo1.html
 "It is their (pause) jet it is not" (M. Moorcock on Space)