HW: Acid Daze, Finsbury Park, London

Bernhard Pospiech bernhard.pospiech at GELSENKIRCHEN.NETSURF.DE
Tue May 6 16:11:11 EDT 1997

Hi again Mark

At 15:04 06.05.97 +0100, you wrote:

>Anyway, two questions:
>
>1. Can someone remind me the exact date please (it was 86 or 87).

It was on 23.08.1987

>2. Do any tapes of the gig exist.

I've got the complete tape (85 minutes) and a 70 minutes video
(unfortunately very dark)

Here is the track listing:

23.08.87, FINSBURY PARK, ACID DAZE, 85/9
intro / angels of death / assault & battery / lost chronicles / needle gun
/ rocky paths / waiting for tomorrow / master of the universe / shade gate
/ dragons and fables / arrival in utopia / moonglum / brainstorm / dream
worker / brainstorm / hassan i sahba / urban guerilla / silver machine

Bernhard