HLL & HW

Maxine Wesley mxw at DMU.AC.UK
Wed May 7 10:11:41 EDT 1997

tIM SED:
> Yeah, I'll probably make it down too. Its been at least 2 months since I saw
> a gig in London and missed the last train home - practice make perfect :-)

It'll be my first time at that one. I've just become a Soft Southern
Jessie by moving down to Portsmouth (starting June 2nd) - I won't have
internet access for this next period (May 9th - June 9th) which is a bit
of a **** but if someone who is definatly going can give me their phone
number so I can find out where the 'meet' is then I'D LOVE TO GO ALONG.

mARK SED:

> Yeah, exactly the thought going through my mind. God, I am going
> positively weak in the knees at the thought of hearing Moonglum,
> Motorway City, Rocky Paths et all with Hugh on the lead.

Sfunny but HLL played all this stuff on his solo tour and in a way I would
have been happier to hear him with the HLL Group again (coz they Blanga)
..and then moving the evening onto Hawkwind as they are now. But what the
hell it's novel.!

Maxine