HW: No news for some time

Mark Edmonds mmje at MMJE.DEMON.CO.UK
Wed May 7 08:49:00 EDT 1997

In article <336C3AF0.B6A at iinet.net.au>, William Duffy <xl5 at IINET.NET.AU>
writes
>> > My big vocalist question is: Who sings "Dangerous Visions" on Zones??
>>
>> that leaves Kieth Hayle, credited with keyboards and vocals.
>> rj
>
>I believe it is Keith Hayle
>Brain

Cripes! I always thought that was Dave (singing in a smooth Zarozinia
style)! Oh well... next question: when was this recorded? I don`t know
when Keith was in the group but made a rough guess having listened to
the drumming that it might have been Ginger Baker so that dates it to
79/80 ish. Here's hoping I haven`t made another goofy assumption about
this song...

Mark Edmonds