HW- Where is Tim Blake?

Dane Carlson dcarlson at ONECOLOR.COM
Wed May 7 11:02:17 EDT 1997

Mark Edmonds writ>
What is Tim Blake up to these days? As far as I know, I have both his solo albums Crystal Machine and New Jerusalem but has he released any more work?

A few years back he released Magick IMO a very weak album. Mostly Blake style pop, not even a glimmer of New Jerusalem (his best IMO). And that is it as far as I know. He did tour with the Gong band two years ago for their reunion, but didn't come to the states.

Dane

NP: third and the mortal - painting on glass