HW- No news for some ti

Keith Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Wed May 7 11:49:18 EDT 1997

Dane says...

>> My big vocalist question is: Who sings "Dangerous Visions" on Zones??
>
>I say Dave sings this.

Huh???  I always assumed that the guy who wrote it (was it Keith Hayle?)
sang this one...don't believe it's Brock at least.

BTW, the last time I saw Dan Diefer perform (the acoustic guitarist/vocalist
seen either solo or with the Sun Machine in Cleveland), he did a cover
version of this (I think it was opening for Gong).  That really took me by
surprise, but I thought it went over rather well...it's not a bad song
actually, and one of the few originals on Zones.

Keith H. (FAA)