BOC: Godzilla

Bill Futreal PsychoGuy at AOL.COM
Wed May 7 20:21:06 EDT 1997

>Buck could have a scene where he's trying to think of something
>to write a song about, then sees Godzilla from his window
>trashing downtown and he gets an inspiraion.

>Allen could have a bit scene where he vows to quit smoking
>and gets stepped on by Godzilla.
>
>Eric could play a scientist trying to shoot Godzilla with
>an experimental wrist-mounted laser.

>And of course at the very end Godzilla takes his mask off
>and it's Albert. >>

Well I, for one, would love to see all the above...I'd be rolling!  As far as
the
Godzilla movie goes, I've put up two links on my website
http://www.mindspring.com/~futreal/boc.htm.  One link takes you to some
current news concerning the film and the other takes you to a Sony feedback
link.  Everyone access the feedback link and let Sony know what we think.
 They already (at least as far as I know) have the rights to the song.

Bill