Keith Hale ( was RE: HW: No news for some time)

Sonique sonique at MAIL.PCMICRO.COM.AU
Wed May 7 22:38:36 EDT 1997

On  7 May 97 at 21:25, Andrew Gilham wrote:

> >they use the y on the cd. not aying yer wrong, but if you are right, keith
> >must have been somewhat annoyed... rj
>
> That's if he even saw it... On the LP too...  I'm positive there's no "y",
> but there was always a confusion with Paul Hayles, who played on the 77
> tour, so maybe I'm confused too (wouldn't be the first ime :)

I'll check my Toyah collection tonight and see what it says there (yes, I
admit owning Toyah collection .... I must have went through a period of
lunacy in the 80's ......)

Sonique

--
Paul Ward        aka: Assassin Sonique'   .---.  __  .--------   Long