HW: Keith Hale ( was RE: HW: No news for some time)

M Holmes fofp at TATTOO.ED.AC.UK
Thu May 8 11:01:25 EDT 1997

Martyn Lawrence writes:

> He played dangerous visions on the winter tour,and he also left with ginger
> to become one of Ginger Bakers nutters,and what a bunch of tossers they were.
> I saw them at Glastonbury and they were crap,but the hawkwind four piece
> of brock,bainbridge,langton and griffin played the next night and were really
> good.

Ah yes. I'd seen 'em at Stonehenge the night before and we cycled over
to Glasters, got wellied on cider and got down the front. Unfortunately
I accidentally started a riot at the end of the gig. Fortunately I was
drawn away to listen to Tim Blake's albums by someone's campfire just
before the Security counterattack.

Good night though! There were so few folks at Glasters that year that I
prolly bumped into Marty without knowing it. Where were you camped?

> Marty

FoFP