HW: Where is Tim Blake?

M Holmes fofp at TATTOO.ED.AC.UK
Thu May 8 11:08:08 EDT 1997

Miikka Wagner writes:

> >What is Tim Blake up to these days? As far as I know, I have both his
> >solo albums Crystal Machine and New Jerusalem but has he released any
> >more work?
> >
> >Mark Edmonds
> >
> >Hi, yes, Magick in 1991 (Voiceprint VP 105CD). There is also video call
> Live Magick (ltd 50 copies pal system).

Yup, Voiceprint sent me one after about a year and a half wait. I also
got a boot video from one of the US tour gigs and he's on for 20 minutes
on the AMP video of the Electronica gig at London Astoria.

For me though the Blake boot called "Waterfalls in Space" (Orsay 1978?)
is the business - a long meandering jam on the New Jerusalem theme. I'd
saw off an arm to get a clear tape of that gig.

> Miikka

FoFP