Need Help from Across the Pond

BREVARD Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Thu May 8 12:00:37 EDT 1997

Please disregard unless you live in Europe, know what I'm talking about
and are possibly willing to help.  Thanks.

I am having a devil of a time finding two discs by a band called
Threshold,  Modern Prog metal artist.  The two I'm interested in are
Livedelica, a live EP featuring songs from their US tour with Dream
Theater and the latest CD,  Extinct Instinct.  If possible we can make
it a financial transaction or a trade.  Please reply off line if you can
help.

I think sometimes you guys/gals over there have it good.  Try finding
some Pink Cream 69, Pretty Maids, Helloween or Stratovarius over here.
Real hard.  At the risk of starting WWIII be glad to offload all the
alterna crap we have to put up with. 8>)

Thanks in advance.

L8er

lil' ab

"Galactic Cowboys never age!"