OFF The Lurkers

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Thu May 8 13:13:09 EDT 1997

>lil' ab writes>
>number of subcribers has grown to 211.
>
>wow. unreal where are all these people, of couse I have BOC turned off,
what's it like over there? I have seen only 20 or so on this side. Imagine
the toughts as people read this drivel. Does anything useful come from this
group? I know my life has been enriched by this group :)

211??!?  With those kind of numbers I think it's time for another project.

A new directory... manager character assassination....  song poll...  tape
tree...
howabout a tape that someone starts (like Theo) with a base
rendition on some instrument of an appropriate tune and gets mailed around the
list with each person mixing in some effect to go with it.

Wonder what the break-down is by sides of the Atlantic...
Andrew A. Apold (mordru at magg.net), aka  |
Roger Shrubstaff, Guildmaster of Reeves |
Barony of Silverwater (BL), Amtgard     |
aka Asgrim Dragon -=UDIC=-              |
 "I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random