Was: HLL & HW..also Sabbath

Keith Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Thu May 8 13:24:34 EDT 1997

The discussion continues...

>> I thought it was too good to be true. Is this the absolutely last word on
>>this, is there no way that Huw and HW can be induced to play together?
>
>who knows? there is always the chance that this could lead somewhere.

On this same subject, but veering a bit off-topic...does anyone know what's
up with this "Ozz-fest" tour that's happening over here in the states.  The
ad says Ozzy Osbourne, and then Black Sabbath, followed by a load of garbage
that I couldn't care less about.  What exactly does that mean?  Is this
*not* a reunion of the original line-up (perhaps minus only Bill Ward)?  It
sounds to me like Ozzy would be performing with his bunch of no-names,
following a performance by Iommi fronted by Tony Martin along with a couple
of Whitesnake rejects.  Would that be stupid, or what??

Just wondering....Keith H. (FAA)