HW: New compilation out

langner timothy 96163497 at BROOKES.AC.UK
Thu May 8 13:31:54 EDT 1997

Hi

Looking though HMV I've found a new and exciting compilation!!!!! (only
joking).

But there is one out there. It's got an original title: Master of the universe
and original song list too. 17 songs which are basically from castles
compilation titled best of hawkwind (I think that's the right title) which
came out 95/96 (this having a 97 date). Apart from a new cover there's an
added bonus of paying 1UKP more so you pay 3.49UKP instead of 2.49UKP. However
castles one is still on sale in the same shop. The songs are of course ones
like British tribal music, sliver machine (live), earth calling. all ones
which came out in the past 10million times oh and some are on the 6.95UKP
compilation which is out. The one hawkwind mentioned on thier site

I really recommend this compilation, if you want to spend some money on
rubbish! What shall we call the next compilation album which comes out?
Unreleased hawkwind at their best? The photo on it is a photo of brook, lemmy.
One I've seem before or similar. Whole thing issued, I think, by Raja.

Timothy Langner