Was: HLL & HW..also Sabbath

Daniel Wikdahl mpj95wid at MC.HIK.SE
Thu May 8 19:50:22 EDT 1997

Keith writes;

>On this same subject, but veering a bit off-topic...does anyone know what's
>up with this "Ozz-fest" tour that's happening over here in the states.  The
>ad says Ozzy Osbourne, and then Black Sabbath, followed by a load of garbage
>that I couldn't care less about.

What do you meen with garbage??? Haven't you ever heard Kyuss?
Kyuss doesn't exist any-longer but their singer has this new band called
Slo-Burn (and hey are going to play Ozz-fest) and if they are half as good
as Kyuss was then they will out-play even a reunited Sabbath with no problem
at all... IMHO of course...

 What exactly does that mean?  Is this
>*not* a reunion of the original line-up (perhaps minus only Bill Ward)?  It
>sounds to me like Ozzy would be performing with his bunch of no-names,
>following a performance by Iommi fronted by Tony Martin along with a couple
>of Whitesnake rejects.  Would that be stupid, or what??

Agree on this one though.

        mvh -Daniel Wikdahl

"Jag har en papegoja -så jag bestämmer" (Rickard Fuchs)

Daniel Wikdahl
Kaptensgatan 2a
S-39 236 KALMAR
SWEDEN