BOC - More 'Zilla

Nick English nick at THECAMPUS.COM
Fri May 9 06:20:00 EDT 1997

>We are NOT, I repeat, NOT going to mail the film-makers about
>using the song Godzilla in any movie EVER.

>They are artists goddammit and they shouldn't have to get their
>important work interfered by some BOC-freaks. ;-)

On the contrary, this can be just the kind of boost a band needs.
Think of what "Wayne's World" did for Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody...or
what "Risky Business" did for Bob Seger's Old Time Rock and Roll. Do
you think the band would be against having their tune featured in a
major 85 trillion-dollar flick? We should probably ask the guys who
would benefit before we decide whether it's right or wrong.

As far as the song actually being in the movie...I think the end
credits would be the only choice. How can you have a song about
Godzilla make a cameo in the movie when (I'm assuming, since the
flick is billed as a "remake") nobody knows who or what Godzilla is?

--Nick