Lurkers and Ozzy

Fri May 9 12:28:11 EDT 1997

>If you start with a bass start with John Swartz.  One day we'll see him
on MTV.  8>)

(trying hard not to have my lunchtime ice tea come out my nose)
Yeah, even Danny Miranda knows to use my name to hit on women... ;-)

I'll have to put a pic of me playing my bass on my BOC webpage, just
so MTV knows what they're missing!  On a somewhat related note, I may
have the only bass in the world with the 'Trepanation' artwork on it -
o.k., so I just put the temporary tattoo on the headstock...

John