HW- 1 of 211

Dane Carlson dcarlson at ONECOLOR.COM
Fri May 9 17:29:16 EDT 1997

Alan Wrote:
Can anyone provide me with a list of the "honest releases?"   I feel pretty stupid, and you're all probably saying "yep!"  :-)

alan,
   It's only from Management that any of us know which is which. And that info. is passed on through this list. Your question is exactly the response that was hoped for by Hawkwind I believe. An awareness and concern over valid CD release's, and knowing what not to buy. you can bet the list will be all over this list for a while after it's posted. Stay tuned. And we will all know the "honest release's". Definetly not a stupid question.

Dane