other: off: way off: trying to find icelander

Allan T Grohe Jr iscladoc at IDIR.NET
Fri May 9 23:07:55 EDT 1997

Hi all,

I've been shanghaied by a friend who's trying to track down an old friend
of hers from Ohio University (Athen, OH) from 1993-4.  This friend was an
Icelander named Oluf (or Olof or Olaf) Jonsdottir, and was legally
together with a guy named Stefan (or Stephan, perhaps), surname unknown.
They have a boy named Antan.

We've tried hunting in various search engines, hunted among various
iceland providers, etc. to no avail.  I know that I'm at least somewhat
constrained by the fact that most of our search engines are US-only
based/informed.  Any help in this matter would be very appreciated.

Please email me, or my friend Elizabeth Borczon at
zcz at falcon.cc.ukans.edu.

Thanks, and have a great weekend!

Allan.

#221.5 (since I'm not really a lurker, and now subscribed from both my
accounts ;->

Allan T. Grohe, Jr.                     Nomad of the Time Streams.  Poet.
iscladoc at idir.net                       RPG Writer/Reviewer.  Outer God..

          Visit the Dreaming City:  http://www.rpg.net/ehp/imrryr

              "When your hiding 29 you know it ain't a crime
          to burn a little brighter now"--Marillion, "Torch Song"