HW- 1 of 211

Cliff and Pam Wheaton cwheaton at MICRON.NET
Sat May 10 05:29:01 EDT 1997

Dane Carlson wrote:

> Alan Wrote:
> Can anyone provide me with a list of the "honest releases?"   I feel pretty stupid, and you're all probably saying "yep!"  :-)
>
> alan,
>    It's only from Management that any of us know which is which. And that info. is passed on through this list. Your question is exactly the response that was hoped for by Hawkwind I believe. An awareness and concern over valid CD release's, and knowing what not to buy. you can bet the list will be all over this list for a while after it's posted. Stay tuned. And we will all know the "honest release's". Definetly not a stupid question.
>
> Dane
Nicely put, Dane:) I, as mentioned before am fairly new to HW as well. I
do have almost all on tape-but am interested in CD as well. It'll be
nice to know this info too!!
Thanx!!
PAm
--
                 Pam Wheaton                    Cliff  Wheaton
            _____/----^---\____       The greatest tool for  world peace
cwheaton at micron.net
URL:http://netnow.micron.net/~cwheaton