out&intake

langner timothy 96163497 at BROOKES.AC.UK
Sun May 11 05:13:47 EDT 1997

Hi

Thanks for the info.

I always thought turner point, ghost dance and Hassan I sahba were studio.
Ghost dance certainly sounded a bit studio with the drums.

Bernhard said:
>- Turner Point (live 1982, middle part of Social Alliance)
>Most of the 1982 live tracks could be either from Bristol 31.10.1982 or
>London 12.11.1982

Weren't tracks from Bristol issued on Zones? If so Turner Point might be from
London because I didn't think it was the same as the Zones one (from memory)

Bernhard said:
>Most tracks from the ZONES record and DO NOT PANIC record are either from
>London 18.12.1980 or Bristol 31.10.1982

I read on one of the lists (can't remeber which one it was a while ago now)
that Stone henege was Bristol, london and stonehenge. However lsitneing to it
I can't work out whihc ones are from Bristol. Are any from there?

Timothy Langner