HW: out&intake

William Duffy xl5 at IINET.NET.AU
Mon May 12 09:11:05 EDT 1997

> In message <19970510193629948.AAA102 at hawk2>, Ron Jennings
> <sprawl at STARLINX.COM> writes
> >(also, do not let the opening track [turner point] scare you away. it
> >only lasts a couple of minutes,
> >then its over.)
>
> I really like "Turner Point", go figure!

I also really like it. A friend of mine who knew I was a fan, but had
never heard them, asked me round with some CD's. I had only recently
purchased Out & Intake, so I took it along. His own musical taste was
more like McCartney, Crowded House & Elvis Costello. As soon as he heard
Turner Point, he commented that it was really wierd, & that he had never
heard anything like it in his life!

He never told me what he really thought of it, though!!!

William