HW; Problem

Ron Jennings sprawl at STARLINX.COM
Mon May 12 17:06:03 EDT 1997

Its no measure of health to be well-adjusted to
a profoundly sick society.
                    krishnamarti

captured rotation sounds like HW, but is not. it should be filed under
davey in the hw related section.
there is only one instrumentalist on the album.

whitezone should be filed under p in HW related. it is the members of hw,
but not performing as hw.
from their own mouths- "we wanted to do something different, without
following our usual path."
it was not a surprise release by hw, like boc performing as soft white
underbelly.

dont mean to sound authoritive, just in a hurry.

rj
----------
From: Daniel Wikdahl <mpj95wid at MC.HIK.SE>
To: Multiple recipients of list BOC-L <BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU>
Subject: HW; Problem
Date: Monday, May 12, 1997 9:18 AM

hi

I've got a nice little problem, I have just bought Captured Rotation
and White Zone -and I don't know where to put them in my CD-case...
I have sorted my CDs in an alphabetical order (wow, that is really
original!) and now I don't know if Captured Rotation should sort under
the letter "D" (as in Davey) or under "H" (as in Hawkwind)...
I meen, this is "almost" a HW CD... and it definitely sounds more like
HW than "White Zone" which I think should be sorted under "H" and not under
"P"... but if I put Captured in the "H" section, then I must move Calvert
from "C"... blah blah blah blah...
It isn't a very interesting thread, is it ;-)

        mvh -Daniel

"Jag har en papegoja -så jag bestämmer" (Rickard Fuchs)

Daniel Wikdahl
Kaptensgatan 2a
S-39 236 KALMAR
SWEDEN