HW; Problem

Ron Jennings sprawl at STARLINX.COM
Mon May 12 18:30:31 EDT 1997

> I have a simple CD filing system:

so do i.

> The ones I'm playing a lot at any time are at the top.

(in my case, that would be the coffee table, my desk, and the entertainment
center.)

> The ones I haven't played for ages are at the bottom.

(i trade these in for credit at my local cd store. i have a shelf buried
here somewhere for
the ones i rarely hear but can't bring myself to sell.)
   then there is the bulk which gets listened to now and then. HW is all
together, followed by relateds-
in no particular order. yes, i like having to look for my discs. it often
leads to the discovery of  a cd i never would have thought to play. i know,
its BHT added for freshness, but it works. =)
rj