HW 1 of 211

Mark Edmonds mmje at MMJE.DEMON.CO.UK
Tue May 13 05:36:53 EDT 1997

In article <+OOArGA3K0dzEwb$@comics.demon.co.uk>, Jon Browne
<jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK> writes
>In message <Z5ULQCAn5ydzEwcP at mmje.demon.co.uk>, Mark Edmonds
><mmje at MMJE.DEMON.CO.UK> writes
>>What? I have never seen Levitation *with* Nuclear Toy! My CD is Castle
>>Communication label - I think I saw a Japanese import once but couldn't
>>work out from what I could see whether it contained NT.
>>
>>Mark Edmonds
>
>My Jap Import doesn't.  It's doubled with Live '79 tho'
>--

Ah, now I think I remember this one. Didn't it cut out the live version
of Motorway City so it could all fit on one CD?

There used to be a Castle 2 for 1 pack which had both Levitation and
Live '79 each on their own CD. If anyone has this or is thinking of
getting a second hand one, the Levitation CD has a track index error and
the quality of the master is far worse than the single CD Castle release
- which I think was nearly the first ever Hawkwind CD to be released.
Anyone confirm this?