HW: Levitation, was 1 of 211

Mark Edmonds mmje at MMJE.DEMON.CO.UK
Tue May 13 05:48:25 EDT 1997

In article <19970513085647599.AAA666 at herbrose>, Chuck Rosenberg
<chuck at GENESISNETWORK.NET> writes

>Maybe that's why I like it so much...Lev not being a favorite...

I don't know if I have the quoting correct for the above as it wasn't
clear from the post.

Levitation isn't a favourite?!?!?!? Man, are you missing out! In my view
it is probably the most perfect album HW have ever released (Space
Ritual giving it a hard run for the money though). Not only that, it is
one of the best engineered and mixed albums of all time. OK, the front
sleeve wasn't too hot but the backside was pretty good and used to
decorate my files at school.

In this day and age of superbitmapping, 20bit masters, gold CDs and so
on, I hope someone will come up with a new master of Levitation because
of the 2 CD copies I have had, none of them have had the tzing of the
original vinyl.

Anyone at Castle reading this? You've done Sabbath remasters, now do
Levitation and Live '79 please!

Mark Edmonds