HW: Levitation, was 1 of 211

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Tue May 13 08:47:59 EDT 1997

>In article <19970513085647599.AAA666 at herbrose>, Chuck Rosenberg
><chuck at GENESISNETWORK.NET> writes
>
>>Maybe that's why I like it so much...Lev not being a favorite...
>
>I don't know if I have the quoting correct for the above as it wasn't
>clear from the post.
>
>Levitation isn't a favourite?!?!?!? Man, are you missing out! In my view
>it is probably the most perfect album HW have ever released (Space

I know, I was incredulous the first time I saw someone who didn't like
it too, but to each their own.  Someone voted it as the worst HW album
of all time once.  Worse than IITBOTFTBD, BMTHOYG.  Go figure.
I guess people like them for different reasons.

I've noticed that there are some that I like right away and others
have to kind of "grow" on you a bit.  When I first got ASAM, I
didn't like it at all, but now I mostly do.

Advice:  Best of Friends & Relations @ $13.99.  Worth it?

Andrew A. Apold (mordru at magg.net), aka  |
Roger Shrubstaff, Guildmaster of Reeves |
Barony of Silverwater (BL), Amtgard     |
aka Asgrim Dragon -=UDIC=-              |
 "I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random