Help from across the Pond / Theo what does it all mean?

BREVARD Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Tue May 13 09:17:45 EDT 1997

>I saw Extinct Instinct in our local HMV store on saturday. It was 13.99
>pounds which at the current rate is about $22.
>If you are interested then let me know, and I'll think up some stuff I want
>from the US side of the pond.
>Tim

Thanks Tim.  Avalanche records which has distributed Threshold's Music
in the past is not sure when they will secure a distribution deal for
the new one and the live EP.  Could be weeks or months.  The price you
show is better than the few on-line services.  Any idea what you may
want in exchange?  Have access to Towers (great selection) HMV, Borders
(good not great) Circuit City and Best Buy (radio filler).

Theo, dude, Styx is headlining major venues this summer.  Does this
clobber the Damn Yankees reunion?  I hope not.   DY is a fun outfit just
hope they don't go total pop with Sammy on vox.  Wait a minute how can
Styx go from Geezer fest support band to headlining without a new album?

L8er

lil' ab

"Galactic Cowboys never age!"

OB Book - Dale Brown's "Shadows of Steel"