HW- Levitation

Dane Carlson dcarlson at ONECOLOR.COM
Tue May 13 10:12:03 EDT 1997

Mark E writes> Levitation isn't a favourite?!?!?!? Man, are you missing out! In my view it is probably the most perfect album HW have ever released.

I have to agree. The production on this LP was superb, it leapt from my speakers. The LP was a superior recording , the CD's have been normal sounding, not exceptional in any way. And I do think it's a great album as well. Space Chase! Just imagine Simon House on that one! It's a great headphone listen and ranks high on my HW best of list. Even with the kladunk adunk adunk of Ginger Baker.

Dane
NP:  third and the mortal - painting on glass