OFF: Please vote (&back to Out&Intake)

Damon (non-Quest-related) dcapehar at UTDALLAS.EDU
Tue May 13 11:53:27 EDT 1997

On Tue, 13 May 1997, Miikka Wagner wrote:

> >William wrote:
> >Also, I have read somewhere that Back in the Box and Treadmill are also
> >live. Once more, they sound too good to be true.
> >What do others think?
> >

> I read somewhere that those two are studio takings and rest of album is
> live. If those are studio takings could someone tell when record?
>
> Miikka

According to the online interview with Dave Brock, Part 2 (located at
< http://www.hawkwind.com/ > and follow the "CyberSpace Interview" link),
Both "Back In the Box" and "Treadmill" are live tracks.

[Thanks to me for asking the question. :-) :-) ]

Damon C Capehart      | "Talent instantly recognizes genius, but
aka Le Monsieur Damon |  mediocrity knows nothing higher than itself."
dcapehar at utdallas.edu |    -- Arthur Conan Doyle