HW: Coleridge on the Enterprise

Bernhard Pospiech bernhard.pospiech at GELSENKIRCHEN.NETSURF.DE
Tue May 13 12:52:32 EDT 1997

Hello

At 11:02 13.05.97 -0500, you wrote:
> It was a poetry track spoken by Alan Ashley at the Hammersmith 88 gig.

THATS WRONG!!

This poem was perfomed by ALAN ASHLEY in Brixton, Academy on 05.03.1989
(Calvert tribute gig)

AFAIK this poem was performed never again

>OK, and now for yet another stupid question:
>Who or What is Alan Ashley?  Funny I never heard of 'im.

He played only 3 gigs with HAWKWIND and did the following poems

- Astronauts (London T&CC, 15.December 1988)
- The Welcomming Hands Of Space (London T&CC, 15.December 1988)
- The Welcomming Hands Of Space (Brixton Academy, 05.March.1989)
- Coleridge On The Enterprise (Brixton Academy, 05.March.1989)
- Rambo In Space (London Hammy Odeon, 07.December.1989)

He wrote also the GOLDEN VOID booklet, bublished by Trevor Hughes

Bernhard