OFF New Trendy LA thing par

Keith Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Tue May 13 14:03:07 EDT 1997

Dane sayz..

>and on a completely opposite note:
>It reminds me of the movie, Millennium, based on a John Varley book. Cheryl
Ladd goes back in time to help save the future, but in the future the air is
so bad that she can't breathe in the air of 1985, the toxin level is way to
low. So she has to chain smoke cigarettes in order to survive.

This reminds me of the short story by Moorcock called 'The Pleasure Garden
of Felipe Sagittarius', where everybody had replacement paper lungs.

Keith H. (FAA)