HW/OFF radio show

Bryan Pitkin pitkin at MARYWOOD1.MARYWOOD.EDU
Wed May 14 00:20:25 EDT 1997

Hi all,
Well I just wrapped up my college carreer on the air with 4 (count 'em) 4
hours of hawkwind.  I felt I just had to saturate the Scranton/Wilkes Barre area
with the mighty Hawks.  Here's how it went:
Born to go (BBC)
High Rise
You know your only dreaming
Children of the sun
Shot down in the night>Psychedelia Lives>Shot down.. (Live 79/F&R/Live 79)
Standing at the edge
Warriors
Damnation Alley
The Widow song (F&R)
Toad on the road (F&R)
--------------------
Ghost Dance (Undisclosed Files)
All along the Watchtower (5-5-86)
Gimme Shelter
Festivals
We took the wrong steps years ago
Adjust Me
Phone Home Elliot (F&R)
Lord of the Hornets (Freq)
The right stuff (calvert single)
The awakening (SR)
Kerb Crawler
Armour for everyday (Prophets of time)
---------------------
The war I survived
Waiting for tomorrow
Confrontation
5/4
Valium ten (extended mix)
The camera that could lie>Green finned demon (Buisness trip)
25 years (12' remix)
good evening
Nuclear drive
Damage of life
Prelude
---------------------
T.V. Suicide>Back in the box (California brainstorm)
Needle Gun (studio)
Psychsonia
Ode to a time flower (9-2-73)
Silver Machine (Choose your masques)
Master of the Universe (text of F)
Came Home
Dealing with the devil
Lord of light (Cleopatria single)
Wastelands>Are you losing your mind? (LiS)
Welcome to the future (SR)
--------------------

Just thought it might intrest some of you.
I'll be leaving the list on Sat. So I will say my goodbyes now.
I have graduated college and now I'm off to the real world.  Thank you one and
all for your information, help, and friendship.
Until I get a computer & e-mail to use

Space is deep
Bryan P. Pitkin
pitkin at ac.marywood.edu (until Sat.)