HW- Best Of F + R

Mark Edmonds mmje at MMJE.DEMON.CO.UK
Wed May 14 04:48:19 EDT 1997

In article <199705131942.MAA00901 at vampire.Corp.Sun.COM>, John McCartney
<John.McCartney at CORP.SUN.COM> writes
>Speaking of Friends & Relations, does anyone have/know of a copy of
>Volume 1? I missed out when it first came out... (did it ever make CD?)
>Was surprised to read in the notes to F&R Rarities that Vol.3 was
>yanked off the market - how rare are copies of this? (yes, I have one...)

I've got LP copies of all three but I never knew of each album getting
its own CD - as far as I remember, the only CD release was the Best of
F&R. Now you mention it, Vol. 3 did seem to have a short shelf life. Why
was it removed?
I also vaguely remember that Vol. 1 had two different coloured sleeves:
silvery and white - can anyone confirm this?

Mark Edmonds