BOC: Re: off: Styx tour / Theo what does it all mean?

Ted Jackson jr. EL 84 TOJACKSO at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU
Wed May 14 07:53:50 EDT 1997

> Steve;
> >Kansas, I'm sorry to say, was an altogether different story.  The
> >instrumentalists were in fine form, but the vocalist seriously needed
> >to be shot.
>
> Ha ha, reminds me of when my father first time heard Al singing "Cities O=
> Flame" on the Live 76 video... he quietly wondered why nobody had cut off
> Als tongue...
> Pardon Al!
>
> But he has changed his opinion on BOC, and has bought maybe three or four
> BOC albums... (strange this hasn't happened before as he always has been =
> fan of
> the Sabs and Tull)
>
> mvh -Daniel (who likes Als voice a lot)

Daniel,
Howls!  but consider yourself lucky.  The idea of my old man
listening to any decent music [or any music at all] is
incomprehensible.  Hey, how old's your dad?  Maybe I'm older than he
is.  BTW, as you mentioned Live '76, how 'bout Al's over-the-top
drumming throughout?  Al was posessed that night...
theo