OFF: Styx

Thomas Nelson gumby at PRIMENET.COM
Wed May 14 08:50:58 EDT 1997

Tommy Shaw is definetely with Styx on this new tour. He was on a local
station with Dennis DeYoung singing Lady to promote it.

The new album is a 2 CD live set called Return to Paradise (it has at
least one new track - Dear John, dedicated to their former drummer). If
it is half as good as their last tour, it is worth picking up. Heck, it
has a killer live version of Boat on the River...I'm getting it!

Rumour control:  AB, where did you hear that Sammy was joining Damn
Yankees? I have read that Nuge's act will tour with Sammy's this summer.

What about Night Ranger? I keep hearing talk about Jack Blades getting
back with them for an album and tour. What have you heard?

The Gumby Man

                                                        *
  I will bow to the earth, bow to the sea,              *
  Bow to the love between you and me,                   *
  Bow to the sun, bow to the land                       *
  but never to a god made in the image of man.          *
                                                        *
                       New Model Army                   *
                                                        *
Thomas Nelson* * *The Gumby Man* * *gumby at primenet.com* *