Dancing on BÖC...

Jean-Charles Moriaud Moriaud at MAIL.DEC.COM
Wed May 14 09:13:09 EDT 1997

I went to Monaco this week-end for the famous formula 1 grand prix.
On Saturday evening, I was passing by the most famous corner of
the f1 circuit "la rascasse", named after the café located there. My
first
surprise was that they were playing "good music", and very loud. I
mean a
lot of blues/rock type of music. And to my biggest surprise, the next
song
they played after we ordered a beer was "Roadhouse blues", the BÖC
version!!! Incredible. That's the first time I hear a BÖC song
somewhere
else that at home or in my car... Just unbelievable. I talked to the
guy is
not a fan, but just loved this one. And he played it again next
night... I know
that this is only somebody else's song, but still, what a day: a
Ferrari wins
and I can hear BÖC in a pub the same day!

Just to let you know I had a good week-end...

Jean-Charles Moriaud
Digital Equipment Corp.
CCS Switzerland
tel: +41 22 709 4979