HW- ASAM Rules

Mark Edmonds mmje at MMJE.DEMON.CO.UK
Wed May 14 10:48:52 EDT 1997

In article <n1348527947.79520 at onecolor.com>, Dane Carlson
<dcarlson at ONECOLOR.COM> writes

>I would think ASAM is the most "unlike" Hawkwind album they
>ever did.

Fair point in as much as it is possible for Hawkwind to do an "unlike"
Hawkwind album! I didn't hear ASAM until 1979 but had I got it in '76,
hot on the heels of WOTEOT, then I would probably have been mightily
confused! Maybe in a few years time, it will be possible to look back on
things like IITBOTFTBD and The White Zone and put them in their proper
places as well because at present, I find it difficult to listen to them
for more than 5 minutes in one session!

Mark Edmonds