HW- ASAM Rules

Dave Berry daveb at HARLEQUIN.CO.UK
Wed May 14 11:00:00 EDT 1997

On 14 May 15:48, Mark Edmonds wrote:
> Maybe in a few years time, it will be possible to look back on
> things like IITBOTFTBD and The White Zone and put them in their proper
> places as well because at present, I find it difficult to listen to them
> for more than 5 minutes in one session!

I'm just hoping that Alan will do an album length version of Wave Upon Wave.
I have been known to put this track on repeat for up to 10 or 15 plays.
But it does get a little repetitive after that.  An album of gently
varying wave programming would be excellent, IMO.

Dave.
--
Harlequin Ltd., Technology Transfer Centre, King's Buildings,
Mayfield Road, Edinburgh, EH9 3JL, UK.