HW CD's & LP for sale

William Duffy xl5 at IINET.NET.AU
Wed May 14 10:56:34 EDT 1997

Hi All

I am looking at selling some of my HW stuff. I'm not going mad though,
and getting rid of everything, only the ones I presently don't need.

At this moment in time, what I have for sale is:-

Space Ritual LP (with large fold-out cover)
Astounding Sounds, Amazing Music (Virgin version)
Tales from the Atomhenge

The LP I'll probably sell for about $5 Australian (which is where I am
located), and the CD's for about $15 each. Whoever is interested in some
of these items might succeed if they haggle with me.

I shall also be looking at getting rid of some CD EP's shortly as well
as a few other items.

William