BOC: Re: off: Styx tour / Theo what does it all mean?

Daniel Wikdahl mpj95wid at MC.HIK.SE
Wed May 14 10:54:01 EDT 1997

theo;
>Daniel,
>Howls!  but consider yourself lucky.  The idea of my old man
>listening to any decent music [or any music at all] is
>incomprehensible.  Hey, how old's your dad?  Maybe I'm older than he
>is.

He's 46, I'm 23 (it's my birthday today...)
We often lend each other albums... the heaviest thing he ever has borrowed
must be Type-O-Negatives "Bloody Kisses"...

> BTW, as you mentioned Live '76, how 'bout Al's over-the-top
>drumming throughout?  Al was posessed that night...

Yes!!! And he also seems to enjoy the show, which is nice...
...if Al reads this... do you have any special members of that night
...in the case you remember anything at all... :-)

        -Daniel

"Jag har en papegoja -så jag bestämmer" (Rickard Fuchs)

Daniel Wikdahl
Kaptensgatan 2a
S-39 236 KALMAR
SWEDEN