HW- ASAM Rules

Daniel Wikdahl mpj95wid at MC.HIK.SE
Wed May 14 10:35:29 EDT 1997

Does ASAM exist in a remixed version?
        -Daniel

At 07:20 AM 5/14/97 -0700, you wrote:
>I wrote:
>>Out and Intake and ASAM gets my vote as weakest (not awful, just weak) HW
>>release's.
>
>>Marc E wrote:
>>ASAM gets my vote as one of the strongest basically because it contains
>>the awesome Steppenwolf and is backed up with things like Reefer
>>Madness, Chronoglide Skyway, Kadu Flyer, City of Lagoons, whatever that
>>funky track opening side 2 is and so on...
>
>I must confess to not having heard ASAM in a long while. I really dislike
Kerb Crawler. Kadu Flyer is good. Steppenwolf as you said is killer, truly
some of Calvert's finest moments (if indeed this true). Just a brillant
song. Reefer M I liked simply because it was about pot smoking, as a song I
find the live 77 tour version much better. I would think ASAM is the most
"unlike" Hawkwind album they ever did.

>Maybe it was only an Hallucination I'm no stranger to such things...
>DAne

"Jag har en papegoja -så jag bestämmer" (Rickard Fuchs)

Daniel Wikdahl
Kaptensgatan 2a
S-39 236 KALMAR
SWEDEN