HW- ASAM Rules, no first 2 tracks rule

langner timothy 96163497 at BROOKES.AC.UK
Wed May 14 17:46:37 EDT 1997

>Reefer M I liked simply because it was about pot smoking, as a song I find
>the live 77 tour ver sion much better. I would think ASAM is the most
"unlike" Hawkwind album they ever did.

Hi

Some of it was different ntyohing like I had heard before and that was a
latter hawkwind album I heard Before and I'd heard, early ones, complaition
from borthers friend, Hammersmith Oden 88 radio broadcast, eletric teepee so
quite a bit.

The best part of steepend wolf is where Calvert sings I am a wolf man, the man
in me would eat the wolf and I am a mad wolf, the wolf in me will kill the
man.

I've probably got that wrong since I can never remeber the order but I just
love the idea and wording. Oh and there was a bit I couldn't make out until I
found out it was german and I liek that to.

Was Honky Dorky recorded sepratly to refer madness or did they mix them in
because they are almost the same.

Both good songs. I also like the way the voline and saxpohne switch stereo
channels in Refer madness  Oh and the train at the beinging. As for the rest
of the album I havn't heard it so much but I'm sure I like other tracks as
well. The onyl better thing about steepen wolf live in 77 was the fact it was
faster. Ig the orginal was faster it migth ave been better. It's all just IMHO
as everyone else likes to say.

Timothy Langner